The West

Lucky escape from blaze
Lucky escape from blaze

A man had a lucky escape from a Northampton house which went up in flames as he slept in the early hours of Wednesday.

Police said the blaze started accidentally after a fire lit by the man in a fireplace burned out of control.

Northampton Police Sen.Const Richard Pearce said the man was a temporary resident at the house in
Stephen St.

Latest News From The West

West Coast coach declares his side back in premiership race, regardless of where they finish on the ladder.

Qantas is close to giving the green light to non-stop flights between London and Perth, or possibly Paris and Perth, as the State Government steps up a campaign to turn WA into a hub for European …

Popular videos