A 12-year-old boy who took part in a TikTok challenge has died after being on life support for days.Read More »
A “distressed” toddler woke up in the night as a hair became lodged in her throat and strangled her uvula while she was asleep.
A toddler swallowed more than 200 magnetic balls which went undetected for two months before they started to decay in his stomach.
A student was rushed to hospital with poisoning after buying a bottle of drinking water which contained hand sanitiser.
The death of a woman who fell from from a penthouse balcony after an argument with her boyfriend at a party has been ruled an accident.
A man has been arrested after he bought a wardrobe to hide the body of a young woman he says he accidentally killed, before hiring a removal firm to dump it on the roadside.
Scott Mudford, a farmer near Dubbo, said the plague has made his grain basically worthless as he copes with millions of mice.
A groom almost married the wrong bride after following Google Maps and ending up at the wrong wedding where the real groom was running late.
An infectious diseases expert says Australians will have to learn to live with coronavirus because "it's not going to go away".