Universities should consider having a specialist-trained staff member as the single contact point for students reporting sexual assault and harassment, new guidelines say.
the 71-year-old man developed an infection from the Vibrio vulnificus bacteria when he ate the delicacy at a restaurant last week.
Iris Spencer took years to save up for her home but she’s been told she probably won’t get her flat or her $28,000 back.
A US college student walked almost 30 kilometres overnight to make it to his new job on time - and his boss rewarded him with a car.
Tasmanian father Craig Broomhall was the first paramedic at the crash and did not know his son was involved until he got there.
While the teen was mocked for paying with about $20 in change, it's since inspired him to fundraise so he can take more friends out for a meal.
Choice tested the popular cots, including ones stocked at Kmart, Big W and Target, and found most of the safety failures related to suffocation and neck or head entrapment.
Licensees of Coopers Hotel in Sydney's Newtown fired the manager who made the post 'joking' about violence against women.
Deadliest Catch co-star Edgar Hansen was given a suspended sentence of 364 days in jail, meaning he will not spend time behind bars.
In a shock move, Coke Zero will be pulled from Australian shelves next month. “My Husband and I were so disappointed today when we went to stock up on our favourite Coke Zero drink (that was an advertised special at Woolworths) only to find empty shelves,” said another user. “The minute I cannot get
A familiar sight at your local Maccas is on the way out, with the fast food giant planning to roll out the change in 970 restaurants nationwide.