A young UK mum, whose two baby triplets died in their sleep late September, has suffered another heartbreaking loss after her brother was this week found dead.
Sarah Owen, 29, found two of her five-month-old boys not breathing, with police investigating if they suffered Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Now the single mother has been dealt another cruel blow, with her brother and father-of-six Steve Owen, dying just 10 days later.
It's believed the 31-year-old, who helped raise money for his nephews' funerals, suffered a fatal heart attack.
Ms Owen is said to have been left "completely numb" by the devastating fortnight.
“They were the happiest babies, they always had a smile for everyone and made everyone smile back," she wrote in a heartbreaking tribute.
“I would give anything to hold my beautiful boys, to see them smile, hear them laugh or even hear them cry.
“I am completely lost and heartbroken without them it feels like I’ve lost my limbs.”
Police have said they have ruled out carbon monoxide poisoning as a cause of death, news.com.au reported.
"At 10.05am emergency services attended an address in the Wildmill area of Bridgend to a report of two young children, two of triplets, who were found not breathing," a South Wales Police spokesperson said.
"The five month old children were conveyed to hospital where tragically they were later pronounced deceased.
A GoFundMe page was set up for the family to help "take the financial stress" off Ms Owens.
Neighbour Anne Way, 64, told The Sun "It was awful".
"I saw a firemen carrying one of the babies out in his arms.
The poor little thing was grey in the face, I would say he was already dead."