NSW has confirmed an additional 22 cases of Covid-19.
The state's health department on Friday said 11 were reported before Thursday's 8pm deadline with a further 17 after this period.
Six of the 11 cases were reported on Thursday morning but were included in Friday's numbers as authorities learned of them after the deadline.
The 17 overnight cases will be included in Saturday's total. All but three of them are linked to previous infections. There are now 65 cases linked to the Bondi cluster.
Fourteen of the 17 overnight cases are linked to past infections with three under investigation.
There are also 17 cases linked to a West Hoxton birthday party including a man in his 40s who was included in Friday's numbers. The party had been visited by a previously reported case linked to the Bondi cluster.
NSW Premier Gladys Berejikilian told reporters on Thursday it was “perhaps the scariest period that New South Wales is going through” given the contagious nature of the Delta variant.
On Friday, Ms Berejiklian said more than 47,500 tests were done to 8pm on Thursday.
Limo driver remains under investigation
NSW Police Deputy Commissioner Gary Worboys said the limo driver at the centre of the outbreak remains under investigation with WorkSafe involved.
"I can tell you that an expert in that transport area is also assisting the police investigation, and indeed, yesterday (Friday), Commissioner (Mick) Fuller engaged a senior counsel to again review the advice that we have and see where other offences may have been committed and could assist the investigation," he said.
"I would hope that we would have something more on that in the coming days but, what's also clear is that as police go about the investigation, as they look at CCTV where it's available, that the vast majority of transport drivers have complied - not just with the guidelines - but also with the health order."
The unnamed driver told A Current Affair he doesn't believe he's patient zero.
Reasons to leave the house in four Sydney LGA areas
NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian told reporters on Friday, residents living in Woollahra, Waverley, Randwick and the City of Sydney local government areas need to stay at home "unless absolutely necessary".
“The necessary reasons include - if you can't work from home and you have to work outside of home," she said.
"If you can't get educated at home and you have to get educated outside of home. If you exercise outside, although we don't want any more groups than ten and if you need to provide care or compassion to a relative.
"And fourthly, of course, if you need to buy essential goods or services."
These rules will apply on Friday 11.59pm up until next Friday.
Ms Berejiklian added the health advice is: "We don't want to see this situation linger for weeks.
"We would like to see this situation end sooner rather than later."
She also urged people not to panic buy.
“No need for that," she said.
"You can go out and buy anything you need any time of the day.
"We don't have curfew, we don't have anything like that. So please know that this is in order for us to ensure that this doesn't take a hold for weeks and weeks and we believe this is a proportionate response to the risk."
Do you have a story tip? Email: email@example.com