Australians have taken to social media with one simple message for South Australia, "we're thinking of you".
The love and support from across the country on Twitter has come from a vast variety of people from state leaders to comedians and football clubs, Adelaide Now reported.
South Australia is suffering another tragic bushfire which has already taken the lives of two people and put 13 in hospital, five of which are in critical condition.
Local media compiled some of the best tweets supporting SA.
Thoughts tonight with all the people affected by the fires in the Barossa. Take care and stay safe #SAfires— Adelaide Crows (@Adelaide_FC) November 25, 2015
Thinking of family, friends and everyone facing #SAfires tonight. Stay safe.— dominique schwartz (@DSchwartzOz) November 25, 2015
Thinking of all those in the #SAfires. I wish I could replace the beautiful memories lost.— Louise™ (@LouiseDraper) November 25, 2015
Tweet your messages of support with the hashtag #ThinkingofYouSA
LATEST BUSHFIRE UPDATE:
- A 56-year-old woman was killed in a car in Hamley Bridge and the body of 69-year-old man was found in a paddock in Pinery.
- Three people are missing.
- Thirteen people are in hospital, five in a serious condition.
- One victim has burns to around 80 percent of their body.
- Three injured victims are firefighters, one reportedly fighting for life.
- At least 16 properties have been destroyed.
- The cause of the fire remains unknown, a joint investigation has been established.
‘’’AREAS TO AVOID’''
Fire activity remains around many townships including Owen, Hamley Bridge, Tarlee, Freeling, Wasleys, Kapunda, Greenock and surrounding areas.
The following road closures are currently in place:
- Horrocks Highway closed between Willaston and Days Hill Road.
- Thiele Highway closed between Willaston and Kapunda.
- Hamley Bridge Road, Templers Road and Owen Road.