The West

Lucky escape from blaze
Lucky escape from blaze

A man had a lucky escape from a Northampton house which went up in flames as he slept in the early hours of Wednesday.

Police said the blaze started accidentally after a fire lit by the man in a fireplace burned out of control.

Northampton Police Sen.Const Richard Pearce said the man was a temporary resident at the house in
Stephen St.

Latest News From The West

Competition to the holiday island of Bali is about to ramp up with Indonesian full service carrier Batik Air getting approval to start services to Australia.

Police were forced to shoot dead a dog that was attacking them while they were allegedly trying to subdue the canine’s aggressive owner in Perth’s southern suburbs last night.

Popular videos