Pool shocker: Three children saved from swimming pool electrocution

CCTV video has captured the astonishing moment three young children were paralysed by electric shocks from a swimming pool handrail in Florida - before being dramatically rescued.

 

A young girl, knocked unconscious by the shock, was pulled from the water to safety by an heroic man, who was himself electrocuted in the terrifying incident.

Ten-year-old Diego Cabrera, who was rescued by his quick-thinking grandfather, spent four days in hospital recovering from the life-threatening injuries.

“The metal railing, I was swimming close to it and then I felt the shock”, said Diego.

It is believed that faulty wiring was to blame for the shocks at the panicked pool.


Back To Top
feedback