Woman almost loses leg after getting infection from 'callus cutters'

If you are thinking of getting a pedicure sometime soon you might want to be careful of callus cutters.


An American women almost had to get her leg amputated after going to her local nail salon.

The staff used a ‘callus cutter’ and only hours later fell violently ill and was hospitalised with an aggressive bacteria.

Luckily Tracy and her leg survived but she is warning other women to avoid the treatment.

Watch the full story above.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting