The mum thought she was just having a migraine brought on by a panic attack, but the truth was much more life-threatening. Find out what happened.
A mum experienced a cardiac arrest while shopping in Coles. Three quick-thinking staff members jumped into action. See what they did.
The little girl was sent home from a Queensland hospital on several occasions, and her mum said the doctors 'weren't listening' to her daughters cries of pain. Find out more.
As Australians flock to Bali, many are discovering strange burns on their bodies. Here's what you should know.
An airline pilot's special announcement has captured the hearts of passengers everywhere for one special reason. Find out what it is.
A high-profile dermatologist has shared a common way people are landing themselves with this skin condition. Are you affected?
Lucy Varley was stunned when a doctor finally revealed the cause of her frequent blood loss. Read more.
A neighbour's note has divided the internet after it warned residents to expect damage to their cars. Find out what happened.
Rosie Breen, 25, noticed a comment from a follower, prompting a visit to the doctor. Find out what happened.
Doctors believe it's the highest number of batteries ingested at a single time. Find out what procedures were undertaken to save the woman.
Locals came together to help save the life of the 35-year-old who had a 30 per cent chance of survival. Find out what happened.
Sydney was hospitalised after enduring 'pounding migraines'. An Australian doctor has explained the possible risks birth control presents. Find out more.
Melinda and her husband have vowed to help others after the side effect left her battling a life-threatening infection. Read more.
The royal biographer said 'the time has come to come clean' about the monarch's condition before her death. Find out what she said.
There's been an uptick in Q fever cases in Queensland. The disease can infect both animals and humans. Find out more.
An exhausted Caitlin was home alone when her tongue suddenly swelled and blocked her airway. Read more.
"It's a sad day in respect to the Queen, but one does wonder if the Queen would've wanted this," one GP told Yahoo.
The Macca's customer said she lodged a complaint with the fast food outlet and the health department after the 'disgusting' discovery.