The woman suffered for months and tried changing her diet and taking vitamins until doctors noticed something in her stool.
The man had the dark purple skin lesions on his face, back and limbs for six months before he was given a devastating diagnosis by the doctor.
A young Queensland boy died in a Melbourne hospital after battling a rare disease for most of his short three-year life.
WARNING – GRAPHIC CONTENT: The girl was waking up when a black bug flew into her room, landed on her hair and crawled inside her right ear.
The Queensland toddler's mum noticed more bruising than usual on her body and initially chalked it up to children roughhousing.
'Even though I did not know this individual personally her story has touched my heart and has kept me awake at night in fear,' an official said.
An Aldi cooling mat designed for pets is being snapped up by shoppers who are using it to help hot flushes and fevers during heat waves.
Researchers are warning against the world's next health crisis - superbugs, which could have the potential to kill thousands of Aussies every year.
A NSW mum has vowed to fight and see her two young daughters start their first day of school after being diagnosed with an unusual terminal cancer.
Demi-Nicole Dunlop, 27, has shared images of her transformation as she goes through the final stages of breaking free of addiction.
A doctor in a coronavirus epicentre has said his hospital is getting closer and closer to breaking point.
Following his daughter's devastating Acute Myeloid Leukaemia diagnosis, Ashley Cain has prompted thousands of people to register to become stem cell donors.
Some areas of Victoria are being warned of a 'high pollen forecast' with the next two weeks 'critical' for hay fever and asthma sufferers.
The paediatrician was due to give birth to her daughter on November 20, but was rushed in for emergency surgery one month earlier.
A seven-week-old girl from South Australia has died after contracting an invasive case of meningococcal disease.
A two-year-old girl died last year after ingesting a toilet freshener capsule in what is believed to be the first ever such case to be reported.