Motorcyclist killed on M25 was 'beautiful' teenager due to be married

Andrina Everett was on her way to meet friends in London when she was killed on the M25 (GoFundMe)
Andrina Everett was on her way to meet friends in London when she was killed on the M25 (GoFundMe)

A motorcyclist who was killed in a crash with a Range Rover on the M25 was a “beautiful” teenager who was due to get married.

Andrina Everett was killed after her motorbike collided with the car, which was involved in a police chase near the Dartford Tunnel.

Paying tribute her fiancé William Critchell described the 19-year-old as “a loving daughter, sister, fiancee and a wonderful friend to so many people”.

On a post on a GoFundMe page raising money for the teenager’s funeral, he said: “She loved riding her motorbike everywhere and couldn’t go one night without riding around enjoying the freedom she had.

“Our beautiful girl was taken too soon at 19 years old and we are all devastated by her loss.

“She was the most loving person to all her family and friends and would do anything she could to put a smile on their faces.”

The post added that Ms Everett had suffered that “she will be forever missed”.

Mr Critchell said he was planning a memorial ride to pay tribute to his partner.

In an Instagram story, he explained that he had travelled to the scene of Ms Everett’s death with her father and collected parts of her broken motorbike.

He wrote: “Lucky her dad found her motorcycle glove and will now bring it with him everywhere he goes. There are still no words for how much I miss her, no one deserves this type of pain.”

A range of tributes and flowers have been left at the scene of the crash with one tribute saying “fly high beautiful”.

The teenager had been travelling to London to meet friends when the incident happened at around 11.40pm on Sunday at Junction 30 (Mardyke) on the M25.

Prior to the collision, the Range Rover was involved in a pursuit involving Kent Police, who have now referred themselves to the Independent Office for Police Conduct.

Despite the best efforts of paramedics the motorcyclist died at the scene.

An IOPC spokesperson said: “We are independently investigating the circumstances surrounding a serious collision on the M25, near the Dartford Tunnel, involving a Range Rover and a motorbike on Sunday 14 April.

“We understand that the driver of the Range Rover was being pursued by Kent Police officers when the collision occurred.”

The IOPC said they were notified by Kent Police overnight and sent investigators to the scene and to the police post-incident procedures to begin gathering evidence.

Two men, both aged 18 and from Essex, were arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving at the scene.

They have since been released on bail until July 8.

Police are appealing for any witnesses following the fatal collision.

Anyone with information or dashcam footage is asked to contact Essex Police on 101 or submitting a report through the force’s website. People can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously.