Man, 25, dies in glue tragedy after failing to find condom

A man has died after using a strong glue to 'seal his penis' because he didn't have a condom.

Salman Mirza, 25, had reunited with his ex-fiancée for a drug-fuelled romp at a hotel in India when he decided to slather the epoxy adhesive on his genitals to avoid getting her pregnant.

An unnamed police source said the pair were addicts and were known to mix whitener with the epoxy to inhale for a “kick”, according to The Times of India.

Transparent glue coming out of a yellow tube against black background.
Local police say Salman Mirza, 25, was high on drugs when he used the epoxy adhesive on his genitals due to not having a condom. Source: Getty Images

“Several witnesses said that Mirza, along with his former fiancee, both of whom were addicted to drugs, had gone to a hotel in Juhapura,” the officer told the publication.

“Since they did not have any protection, they decided to apply the adhesive on his private parts to ensure that she does not get pregnant.

“They were carrying the adhesive as they occasionally used it with whitener to inhale the mixture for a kick.”

A friend of Mr Mirza found him unconscious in shrubs the day after he’d checked into the hotel in the Juhapura neighbourhood of Ahmedabad.

He was taken to Sola Civil Hospital, where his condition quickly deteriorated.

Close-up of man freeing two fingers stuck together by glue.
The glue severely damaged the man’s organs, leading to his death in late June. Source: Getty Images

He later died from multiple organ failure, allegedly caused by the adhesive.

Mr Mirza's family reportedly claims his ex-fiancée was the one who applied the adhesive to his penis and were calling for an inquiry into his death.

The 25-year-old's death happened in late June, but is only now being reported.

A forensic examination is ongoing.

Do you have a story tip? Email:

You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and download the Yahoo News app from the App Store or Google Play.