The ex-boyfriend of reality TV star Lauren Goodger has been cleared of assaulting her after she withdrew her support for the prosecution.
Charles Drury, 26, was charged with inflicting actual bodily harm on the former The Only Way Is Essex star on 4 August 2022.
He was also said to have left the 37-year-old fearing violence would be used against her through "controlling and coercive behaviour" during their relationship on at least two occasions between 1 August 2020 and 5 August 2022.
It emerged Goodger had withdrawn her support for the prosecution during a pre-trial review hearing at Snaresbrook Crown Court in east London on Monday.
Mr Drury was seen smiling outside court and gave a thumbs-up to photographers after the hearing.
Prosecutor Robin Griffiths told the judge he would "offer no evidence".
He added: "I invite your honour to direct not guilty verdicts be entered."
Mr Drury, from Stanton Hill in Nottinghamshire, previously pleaded not guilty to both charges at a hearing in July and was due to stand trial next month.
The court heard the Crown Prosecution Service gave notice of its intention to drop the case in a letter on 6 February. It said Ms Goodger had withdrawn her support for the prosecution.
Prosecutors "reviewed whether it would be appropriate" to summon her as a witness - but decided it would not.
Mr Drury's barrister Shauna Ritchie made few comments during the five minute hearing.
The judge, Recorder James Lofthouse, told Mr Drury: "That brings these proceedings to an end.
"Not guilty verdicts will be recorded. You are free to go."
Dressed in a black jumper and dark grey jeans, he showed little visible emotion as he was formally cleared and did not comment afterwards.
Goodger joined ITV reality show The Only Way Is Essex as one of its original cast members in 2010.