- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
We may receive commission from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
When you think of Beats headphones, you probably picture the full-on over-ear headset you can spot a mile away. But the brand now has a way more discreet— and lightweight—option and it’s just as amazing as its predecessor. The Beats Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones are as intriguing as they sound, with a great design and secure fit that makes them perfect for any on-the-go activity (great for working out).
Shockingly, Amazon just knocked an impressive $40 off the price. In Black, these Beats are down from $200 to just $160. It's been a stressful year—why not splurge on an amazing upgrade?
If you have Amazon Prime, you’ll get free shipping, of course. Not yet a member? You can sign up for a 30-day trial here, and it's free. (Either way, those without Prime get free shipping on orders of $25 or more.)
Originally priced at $200, the Powerbeats Pro have everything a great pair of wireless headphones should have, including a compact build, nine-hour battery life, stylish and functional earhooks that'll lock you right into the groove, and, most importantly, top-notch sound with wide-spectrum audio and world-rocking bass. They also feature the brand’s own 'Fast Fuel' technology that adds about an hour-and-a-half of battery life on only a five-minute charge. That's a booster shot that anyone can enjoy!
"I’m extremely picky when it comes to headphones and I’ve bought over 20 pairs from Amazon, from name brands to no-name brands," one enthusiastic reviewer shared. "This is the first pair of headphones that I’ve worn to the gym that have not needed a single adjustment! I have weird ears and no in-ear headphones have ever fit me this well. The seal is great and they just don't move!"
While the Powerbeats Pro do not have active noise-canceling, they do offer strong noise isolation, with a sealed in-ear design (thanks to the customizable ear tips that are included). They seamlessly sync to just about any Apple iPhone, iPad or MacBook. But they work just as well with Android smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth.
Although Beats is owned by Apple, the Powerbeats Pro is Beats' effort to upstage Apple’s AirPods—and they definitely give 'em a run for their money...and a great return on yours.
"First of all, I am a huge Beats fan...," one reviewer raved. "I have enjoyed the Powerbeats lineup for years but was waiting until they finally came out without wires! I do have AirPods as well but I can't keep them in my ears.... I needed wireless buds that wouldn't fall out, and I found them!!! Great quality! In my opinion stronger than the AirPods. 5 stars!"
They’re sweat- and water-resistant too, which makes them great for gym workouts and long runs around the neighborhood. The Beats Powerbeats Pro come with a charging case, four eartips in various sizes, and a charging cable.
Want to see more Amazon deals? Check them out below:
Check out more great TV deals below:
· Insignia 50-inch Smart 4K UHD Fire TV, $380 (was $450), amazon.com
Check out more headphone and earbud deals below:
· Apple AirPods with Charging Case, $109 (was $159), amazon.com
· Beats Studio Buds, $125 (was $150),amazon.com
· Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds, $176 (was $250), amazon.com
Check out more smartphone, smartwatch and tablet deals below:
· Apple iPad Air, $539 (was $599),amazon.com
Check out more gaming deals below:
Check out more smart home deals below:
· Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat, $93 (was $130), amazon.com
Check out more vacuum deals below:
· Eureka Flash Lightweight Stick Vacuum, $110 (was $150), amazon.com
Check out more kitchen deals below:
· Ninja AF101 4 Qt Air Fryer, $90 (was $120), amazon.com
Check out more beauty deals below:
· AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Kit, $38.50 (was $60), amazon.com
Check out more style deals below:
· Dr. Martens Women's Leona 7 Hook Boots, $100 (was $170), amazon.com
· adidas Women's Advantage Sneaker, $39 (was $65), amazon.com
· Satina High Waisted Leggings, $14 (was $20), amazon.com
· Riiqiichy Women's Pashmina Shawl, $13 (was $21), amazon.com
Check out more bedding and home deals below:
· Queen Size Cooling Mattress Topper, $40 (was $60), amazon.com
· Himoon Bed Pillows 2-Pack, $21 (was $33), amazon.com
· Bedsure Queen Bed Comforter Set, $56 (was $91), amazon.com
Read More from Yahoo Life:
Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo Entertainment & Life's newsletter.