Advertisement

50 Cent teases doc about sexual assault allegations against Diddy

50 Cent is teasing his documentary series about the sexual assault allegations against Sean “Diddy” Combs on the heels of a federal raid this week on the music mogul’s homes.

The “In Da Club” rapper, 48, on Wednesday tweeted the poster for “Diddy Do It?” It shows the 54-year-old Bad Boy Records founder atop multiple manila folders with the label, “Case Files.”

“This is gonna break records when this drop,” said 50 Cent, real name Curtis Jackson, who first announced the series in early December.

“Proceeds from this Documentary will go to victims of Sexual Assault and Rape,” 50 tweeted at the time, sharing footage from the series.

The announcement was made just after Combs was accused of having gang-raped a 17-year-old girl in 2003 — the fourth sexual assault allegation against him in under a month.

In November, his ex, singer Cassie, filed a federal lawsuit accusing him of rape, sex trafficking and physical and mental abuse during their relationship.

Though the Harlem-born Grammy winner settled with 37-year-old Cassie a day later, he denied the allegations. Similar claims quickly followed in other lawsuits. Joi Dickerson-Neal accused Diddy of having drugged and sexually assaulted her in 1991, while a Jane Doe accused him and musician Aaron Hall of raping her and her friends around the same time.

Combs “completely denied” those allegations and dismissed them “as a money grab.”

Last month, producer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones filed a lawsuit against Combs, alleging sexual harassment and assault.

His Miami and Los Angeles residences were raided by feds Monday, which the Department of Homeland Security confirmed were related to an investigation into sex trafficking.

The following day, a lawyer for Combs denied any wrongdoing on behalf of the music executive and noted he was not taken into custody.

“Yesterday, there was a gross overuse of military-level force as search warrants were executed at Mr. Combs’ residences,” Aaron Dyer said in a statement to the Daily News. “There is no excuse for the excessive show of force and hostility exhibited by authorities or the way his children and employees were treated. Mr. Combs was never detained but spoke to and cooperated with authorities.”