Hundreds of thousands of young Victorians have sought mental health support as the state battle outbreaks of COVID-19.
More than 300,000 young people sought help from the online service ReachOut since restrictions began in the state in March.
"That represents a 25 per cent increase in visitors to the site from Victoria compared to the same period last year," CEO Ashley de Silva said on Friday.
Melbourne and Mitchell Shire were recently subjected to another round of restrictions after a second wave of infections began.
"Going back into lockdown presents a range of challenges for young people in Victoria," Mr de Silva said.
"Young people are telling us that they are worried and stressed about things like study, employment and the future and we know that this can take a heavy toll on mental health."
Victoria's borders remain closed to the rest of the country as it undergoes a second lockdown phase in several hotspots.
Restrictions on people's movements have been imposed to stop the spread of the virus.
Residents are also being told to wear masks when they leave their homes.
Victoria recorded five deaths and 403 new cases on Thursday.
Mr de Silva says young people should reflect on the lessons they learned during the first wave of the coronavirus, as they cope with the latest restrictions.
"Simple things like regular video calls with friends, learning how to make a new recipe or online group exercise are great," he said.
"Importantly, it's okay to not feel okay."
Lifeline 13 11 14
beyondblue 1300 22 4636