The "Global Carotenoids Market By Source (Synthetic Carotenoids Vs Natural Carotenoids), By Type (Astaxanthin, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Canthaxanthin, and Zeaxanthin, Others), By Application, By Formulation, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Carotenoids Market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR during the forecast period.
The Global Carotenoids Market is driven by the increased product demand from various end-user industries such as the pharmaceutical industry, cosmetic industry, among others. Moreover, growing awareness among the consumers regarding the benefits of consumption of healthy food is anticipated to positively impact the growth of the market during the forecast years. Also, increase in research and developmental activities is further expected to bolster the growth of market over the next few years.
The Global Carotenoids Market is segmented based on source, type, application, formulation, company and region. Based on type, the market can be categorized into astaxanthin, beta-carotene, lutein, lycopene, canthaxanthin, and zeaxanthin and others. Out of these, the lutein segment dominated the market in terms of largest market share during 2019 and is expected to maintain its leading position the market during the forecast years as well. This can be ascribed to its use in both, human nutrition as well as animal nutrition products.
Moreover, it is widely acceptable on account of its capability to treat age-related eye disorders such as cataracts and macular degeneration. This is estimated to contribute to the growing size of the segment over the coming years. The beta-carotene segment is forecast to grow at a high pace during the next five years on account of its use as a colorant and antioxidant. Moreover, it also acts as a rich source of vitamin A in food, feed, dietary supplements, cosmetics, and medicines, which is anticipated to positively influence the growth of segment over the coming years.
Major players operating in the Global Carotenoids Market include Koninklijke DSM, BASF, Chr. Hansen, Cyanotech Corporation, Allied Biotech Corporation, Lycored Limited, Kemin Industries, Fuji Chemical Industry Co Ltd., Novus International, Dhler Group, Excelvite Sdn. Bhd., DDW the Color House, Farbest Brands, Algatechnologies Ltd., Zhejiang NHU Co. Ltd., E.I.D. Parry, Divi's Laboratories, Dynadis SARL, Vidya Europe SAS, einove SAS and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions, partnership, agreements, and new developments.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Carotenoids Market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Carotenoids Market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast the Global Carotenoids Market based on source, type, application, formulation, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Carotenoids Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Carotenoids Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Carotenoids Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Carotenoids Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Carotenoids Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Carotenoids Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Carotenoids Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Global Carotenoids Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Source (Synthetic Carotenoids Vs Natural Carotenoids)
6.2.2. By Type (Astaxanthin, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Canthaxanthin, and Zeaxanthin)
6.2.3. By Application (Feed, Food & Beverages, Dietary Supplements, Cosmetics, and Pharmaceuticals)
6.2.4. By Formulation (Beadlet, Powder, Oil Suspension and Emulsion)
6.2.5. By Company (2019)
6.2.6. By Region
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. Asia-Pacific Carotenoids Market Outlook
8. Europe Carotenoids Market Outlook
9. North America Carotenoids Market Outlook
10. South America Carotenoids Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Carotenoids Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Patent Analysis
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Koninklijke DSM
15.3. Chr. Hansen
15.4. Cyanotech Corporation
15.5. Allied Biotech Corporation
15.6. Lycored Limited
15.7. Kemin Industries
15.8. Fuji Chemical Industry Co Ltd.
15.9. Novus International
15.10. Dhler Group
15.11. Excelvite Sdn. Bhd.
15.12. DDW the Color House
15.13. Farbest Brands
15.14. Algatechnologies Ltd.
15.15. Zhejiang NHU Co. Ltd.
15.16. E.I.D. Parry
15.17. Divi's Laboratories
15.18. Dynadis SARL
15.19. Vidya Europe SAS
15.20. Deinove SAS
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About Us & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y3k9b0
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900