The "Automation and Robotics Market in Industrial, Enterprise, Military, and Consumer Segments by Type, Components, Hardware, Software, and Services 2020 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This research evaluates the global and regional robotics marketplace including the technologies, companies, and solutions for robots in the industrial, enterprise, military, and consumer segments. The report includes detailed forecasts for robotics by robot type, components, capabilities, solutions, and connectivity for 2020 to 2025.
This report also includes quantitative analysis with forecasts covering AI technology and systems by type, use case, application, and industry vertical. Forecasts also cover each major market sector including consumer, enterprise, industrial, and government.
The global robotics market is broadly segmented into enterprise, industrial, military, and consumer robotics. Major market segments that cross-over industries include healthcare bots, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, and autonomous vehicles. Enterprise Robotics includes the use of robots for both business-to-business and business-to-consumer services and support. Functions include internal business operations and processes, delivery of goods and services, research, analytics, and other business-specific applications.
With the substantial amount of capital behind global industrial automation, the industrial robotics sector will continue a healthy growth trajectory, which is supported by many qualitative and quantitative benefits including cost reduction, improved quality, increased production, and improved workplace health and safety. The military robotics market is an important segment from both an R&D perspective (e.g. many robotics innovations are funded by government/military projects) as well as cross-over into business and consumer markets such as the public safety arena. The consumer robotics sector is in its infantile stage but is anticipated to exceed all other sectors in terms of scale, variety, and impact in the long run.
Leading industry verticals are beginning to see improved operational efficiency through the intelligent combination of AI and robotics. The long-term prospect for these technologies is that they will become embedded in many different other technologies and provide autonomous decision making on behalf of humans, both directly, and indirectly through many processes, products, and services.
Select Report Findings:
- Data storage and analytics for industrial cloud-based robotics will reach $2.96B by 2025
- Software for the military cloud robotics market will exceed $1B by 2025 with 87.3% CAGR
- The assistive robotics market will reach $18.7B by 2025, driven by healthcare and social needs
- Every sub-segment within the eldercare assistive robotics space is growing at more than 50% CAGR
- One of the largest ROI areas for 5G will be video surveillance, which will be offered on a security as a service basis
- Robotics forecasts for consumer, enterprise, industrial, and government segments
- Identify leading company technologies strategies, solutions, products, and service offerings
- Understand how business automation and industry 4.0 evolution is driving robotics adoption
- Recognize how robotics as a service through cloud computing is facilitating new business models
- Understand the different types of robotics use cases and how these support varying configurations
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2.1 Robotics Market Overview
2.2 Robotics Market Segmentation
2.2.1 Enterprise Robotics Market
2.2.2 Industrial Robotics Market
2.2.3 Military Robotics Market
2.2.4 Consumer Robotics Market
2.3 Robotics Market Analysis
3. Robotics Companies and Solutions
4. Robotics Revenue 2020 - 2025
4.1 Total Robotics Market
4.2 Robotics Market by Mobility
4.3 Robotics Market by Mobile Robots Type
4.4 Autonomous Mobile Robotics Market
4.5 Assistive Robotics Market
4.5.1 Assistive Robotics Market by Type
4.5.2 Eldercare Assistive Robotics Market
4.6 Cloud Robotics Market
4.7 Cloud Robotics Market by Technology
4.8 Robotics Market by Sector
4.9 Industrial Robotics Market 2020 - 2025
4.10 Consumer/Personal Robotics Market 2020 - 2025
4.11 Enterprise/Commercial Robotics Market 2020 - 2025
4.12 Military and Government Robotics Market 2020 - 2025
5. Robot Shipments 2020 - 2025
5.1 Robot Unit Shipment Forecast 2020 - 2025
5.2 Total Robot Unit Shipment
5.3 Robot Unit Shipment by Device Type
5.4 Robot Unit Shipment by Sector
5.5 Robot Unit Shipment by Region
5.5.1 North America Robot Unit Shipment by Country
5.5.2 Europe Robot Unit Shipment by Country
5.5.3 APAC Robot Unit Shipment by Country
5.5.4 Middle East and Africa Robot Unit Shipment by Country
5.5.5 Latin America Robot Unit Shipment by Country
- 2G Engineering
- 3D Robotics
- ABB Robotics
- Adept Technology Inc.
- Aethon Inc.
- Alphabet, Inc. (Google)
- Amazon Robotics
- AMS RBR
- Anki Inc.
- Apex Automation and Robotics
- Auris Surgical Robotics Inc.
- Aurotek Corp.
- Autonomous Solutions, Inc.
- Axium Inc.
- Blue Ocean Robotics ApS
- Canvas Technology
- Carbon Robotics
- Celera Motion
- Clearpath Robotics
- Comau Robotics
- Construction Robotics
- CyPhy Works
- Daihen Corp.
- Delphi Automotive
- Denso Wave Inc.
- Ekso Bionics
- Ellison Technologies Inc.
- Energid Technologies
- Epson Robots
- FANUC Robotics
- Fetch Robotics
- Foxconn Technology Group
- Ghost Robotics LLC
- Greensea Systems Inc.
- Hanson Robotics Ltd.
- And Many More Companies!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ezfmko
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900