A paramedic doctor has choked to death seconds after she took part in a chocolate cake-eating contest in a bar.
Alexandra Yudina, 23, was filmed at the Moscow establishment with her mouth full and evidently unable to swallow properly.
She can be seen covering her mouth with her hands and patting her chest.
A few seconds later as she walked away from the table where the contest was held, CCTV footage shows a photographer taking her picture as she suddenly became unsteady on her feet while heading to the toilet in Killfish bar.
The person next to her tries to catch her but she collapses on the floor.
Reports say she still had cake in her mouth and was grasping for air.
Bar staff and her friends - some with medical qualifications - rushed to help her but were unable to clear the blockage.
An ambulance crew arrived quickly but could not save her, it was reported.
Footage of the incident was released by pro-Kremlin REN TV and others who had attended the event.
Moskovsky Komsomolets newspaper said that Alexandra - known to her friends as Sasha - had been diagnosed six months ago with leukaemia, and that she told friends she wanted to use every chance to have fun.
However, the illness was not confirmed by her grieving father Vasily Yudin, 57.
Alexandra had not planned to participate in the contest but joined in when it started, said reports.
Each competitor was given three small chocolate cakes.
Later, reports said they were instructed to eat three Choco Pies - a cake snack with marshmallow filling.
Videos shows how Alexandra - who had graduated from medical college with a qualification as a paramedic doctor - ate the first one then tried to eat two at once.
It was after this that she choked.
Alexandra had been happily “drinking, dancing and joking” earlier in the evening, said friends.
Do you have a story tip? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.