A woman is undergoing a psychiatric assessment after screaming and swatting people with her Bible on a flight from Melbourne to Brisbane.
The 47-year-old Queensland woman was escorted from the Jetstar flight by Australian Federal Police officers when it landed on Sunday after becoming disruptive.
An AFP spokesperson said she became further agitated in the terminal and refused to comply with directions.
- Man brawls passenger on flight after refused drinks
- San Diego zoo forced to apologise after ‘offensive’ Australian exhibit stuff-up
- ‘He has a gun’: Woman’s desperate note to vet while held captive
- Mother’s harrowing warning after daughter’s pill death at festival
- Kangaroo shot with arrow in barbaric attack undergoes delicate operation
She was taken to hospital where she is undergoing a physical and mental assessment.
No charges have been laid but investigations are continuing.
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health call Lifeline on 13 11 14.