Woman burns her hair off while filming risky TikTok video: 'What did you think was going to happen?'

Kelsey Weekman
·1-min read

It’s been a hard month for viral hair-based mishaps, but at least this one does not involve Gorilla Glue.

TikTok user @princharmingfromshrek shared a video of herself showing off her new lighter. She said that was all she wanted to do, but alas. At least she got some viral content out of it!

As she flicked the handheld lighter, it produced a particularly large flame that burned a clump of her hair off immediately. She reacted in terror and pulled at her newly singed locks.

Related: Fashion blogger calls out influencer for allegedly stealing her ideas

Enter here for a chance to win a $500 Uber gift card.

She then panned the camera to show the fallen and burned hair.

Luckily, it doesn’t seem that @princharmingfromshrek’s hair was actually on fire for long — just enough to scorch off a good clump.

Commenters didn’t have much sympathy.

“What did you think would happen?” one user wrote.

“I just KNOW it smells awful now,” another said.

“It’s okay. You can fix it with Gorilla Glue,” a third joked.

This popular winter coat is back with a shiny new look:

In The Know is now available on Apple News — follow us here!

If you enjoyed this story, read more about another TikTok user who also caught her hair on fire while filming.

More from In The Know:

Woman allegedly catches boyfriend cheating after watching his Instagram Story

Shoppers predict these cute Converse sneakers will go viral on TikTok

Woman praised for her no-nonsense response to her boyfriend’s gaslighting

Subscribe to our daily newsletter to stay In The Know

The post Woman accidentally catches hair on fire while filming TikTok appeared first on In The Know.