WESTERN AUSTRALIA'S POST-LOCKDOWN RULES:
* Perth Metropolitan and Peel regions to finish a three-day lockdown at midnight on Monday.
* Some restrictions will remain until 12.01am on Saturday May 1.
* From midnight on Monday, residents can leave their homes and regions but must wear a face mask at all times except for during vigorous outdoor exercise.
* The mask requirement applies to anyone who has been in Perth or Peel since April 17 and subsequently travelled to another region.
* Schools resume on Tuesday but staff and high school students are required to wear face masks.
* Primary school students don't have to wear a mask and teachers may remove masks while conducting classes.
* Private indoor and outdoor gatherings limited to 20 people.
* Businesses and venues can reopen except for nightclubs, the casino and indoor fitness centres.
* Four-square-metre rule will be in place for all venues except workplaces, public transport, schools and supermarkets.
* A 20-patron limit applies to hospitality venues, theatres and entertainment venues, hairdressers and beauty salons, public venues, recreation centres and pools.
* Hospitality venues restricted to seated service only.
* TAFEs open but universities restricted to online learning.
* Community sport and training can resume without spectators.
* Elective surgery limited to Category 1 and urgent Category 2 procedures.
* Visits to hospitals, aged care and disability care facilities restricted to compassionate grounds.
* Working from home is advised for those able to do so or in vulnerable categories.