THE WA GOVERNMENT'S RESPONSE TO THE KIMBERLEY INQUEST INCLUDES:
* $200.9 million for essential services and infrastructure supporting remote Aboriginal communities
* $32.3 million across WA towards the implementation of a new state suicide prevention action plan
* $11.6 million for programs to encourage Aboriginal girls to participate in school
* $6.2 million in additional funding for the Kimberley juvenile justice strategy including $2.4 million for night patrols
* $3 million for expanded and more accessible clinical mental health services in the Kimberley
* $2.7 million for a foetal alcohol spectrum disorder prevention package
* But National Suicide Prevention and Trauma Recovery Project director Megan Krakouer said there were 282 Aboriginal communities in WA "and a package drip fed over years will go nowhere fast".