MELBOURNE SUBURBS WHERE WASTEWATER TURNED UP VIRUS FRAGMENTS:
* Northwestern suburbs Glenroy, Hadfield, Oak Park and Pascoe Vale between April 20-27.
* Benalla between April 10-15 and 20-26 (repeat detections).
* Western suburbs Altona, Altona North, Brooklyn, Newport, South Kingsville, Williamstown and Williamstown North between April 20-27.
* Northern suburbs Briar Hill, Bundoora, Diamond Creek, Greensborough, Lower Plenty, Macleod, Mill Park, Montmorency, Plenty, South Morang, St Helena, Viewbank, Watsonia, Watsonia North, Yallambie and Yarrambat between April 20-27.
* Outer eastern suburbs Chirnside Park, Coldstream, Kalorama, Lilydale, Montrose, Mooroolbark, Mount Dandenong, Mount Evelyn, Olinda, Yarra Glen and Yering between April 20-26.
* Western suburbs Albanvale, Burnside, Burnside Heights, Cairnlea, Caroline Springs, Deer Park, Delahey, Hillside (Melton), Keilor Downs, Kings Park, Plumpton, Ravenhall, Sydenham, Taylors Hill and Taylors Lakes between April 18-26.
* Northwestern suburbs Avondale Heights, Calder Park, Hillside (Melton), Kealba, Keilor, Keilor Downs, Keilor East, Keilor Lodge, Keilor North, Keilor Park, Sydenham and Taylors Lakes between April 18-26.
* Eastern suburbs Balwyn, Balwyn North, Blackburn, Blackburn North, Box Hill, Box Hill North, Bulleen, Doncaster, Doncaster East, Donvale, Mitcham, Mont Albert, Mont Albert North, Nunawading and Templestowe Lower between April 20-24.
* Outer northern suburbs Epping, South Morang or Wollert between April 17-22.