VICTORIA'S FURTHER EASED RESTRICITIONS
FROM JUNE 22
* Pubs and clubs can serve drinks for up to 50 people seated without a meal, but social distancing must be adhered to and contact information provided.
* Restaurants and cafes can have up to 50 people in the venue
* Libraries, community centres and halls will be able to open to 50 people
* 50 people may attend auctions and visit auction houses
* Religious ceremonies can increase to 50
* Cinemas, concert venues, theatres and auditoriums can open with up to 50 people per space
* 50 people allowed to visit galleries, museums and amusement parks
* Standalone TABs and those in pubs and clubs can open, but TABs in venues are subject to patron limits
* All sports training and competition will resume for those 18 and under
* Non-contact sports competition can begin across every age group
* Indoor sports centres and physical recreation spaces like gyms will be able to open to 20 people per space
* Changerooms at gyms, sport centres and pools open
* School camps reopen
*Communal spaces such as showers and kitchens at holiday accommodation and and camping sites will be available to visitors
* Ski resorts open.
*Local football teams, soccer clubs and other contact sports can resume training for over-18s.
*Electronic gaming areas at pubs, clubs and the casino will be reopened, with distancing, cleaning and hygiene requirements
* Full sporting competitions can begin
* Sports clubs and community facilities open.