VICTORIA'S COVID-19 RULES ARE BEING EASED AGAIN
* Changes from 11.59pm on Thursday, with all new settings to apply for the next 14 days
* Metropolitan Melbourne's restrictions will come into line with regional Victoria
* Masks no longer needed in workplaces if no interaction with the public. Masks also no longer needed at schools for students or staff, but still must be worn for indoor, public-facing settings
* A range of Melbourne venues including hospitality, gyms and places of worship can have one person per two square metres with no attendance cap
* Dance floors allowed, with a cap of 50 people
* The limit on private gatherings stays at 15 people per day
* Crowd numbers increase to 75 per cent of capacity, up to 40,000 people outdoors and 7500 indoors. No group limits. Theatres also can have 75 per cent capacity, up to 2000 people.