VICTORIA'S COVID-19 NUMBERS FOR AUGUST 30
* 114 new cases
* 11 more deaths, including nine linked to aged care facilities
* Victoria's death toll stands at 524 and the national figure is 611
* Latest deaths include a man in his 70s, five women and one man in their 80s and three women and one man in their 90s
* 2830 active cases in Victoria, including 166 in regional areas
* 4226 "mystery" cases, an increase of three from Saturday
* 472 people are in hospital, with 25 in intensive care
* 406 active cases among healthcare workers
* 1277 active cases in aged care
* 382 people in aged care have died
KEY AGED CARE OUTBREAKS:
* 212 cases linked to Epping Gardens Aged Care in Epping
* 203 cases linked to St Basil's Homes for the Aged in Fawkner
* 178 cases linked to BaptCare Wyndham Lodge Community in Werribee
* 161 cases linked to Estia Aged Care Facility in Ardeer
* 140 cases linked to Kirkbrae Presbyterian Homes in Kilsyth
* 123 cases linked to Cumberland Manor Aged Care Facility in Sunshine North
* 119 cases linked to Twin Parks Aged Care in Reservoir
* 115 cases linked to Outlook Gardens Aged Care Facility in Dandenong North
* 114 cases linked to Japara Goonawarra Aged Care Facility in Sunbury
*112 cases linked to Estia Aged Care Facility in Heidelberg
OTHER OUTBREAKS TO WATCH:
* 163 cases linked to the Melbourne Health Royal Park campus.
* 42 cases linked to Vawdrey Australia Truck Manufacturer.
*The health department is also investigating cases linked to Baptcare Brookview in Westmeadows, BlueCross Chelsea Manor, Royal Freemasons Coppin Centre, TLC Forest Lodge in Frankston and Quality Blow Moulders in Dandenong South.
* Stage four in metropolitan Melbourne featuring an 8pm-5am curfew, 5km travel limit from home, one-hour outdoor exercise limit and widespread workforce shutdowns including child care. In place until September 14.
* Stage three protocols for regional Victoria.
*Total Victorian coronavirus deaths are 513, not