LATEST VICTORIAN CORONAVIRUS SURVEY RESULTS FROM ROY MORGAN
* Survey of 2223 Victorians on September 29-30
* Should Melbourne residents be able to visit the homes of their immediate families? Yes: 59 per cent (up 4 per cent), No: 41 per cent
* Should Melbourne's restaurants, hotels, clubs and cafes be allowed to provide table service with social distancing? Yes: 56 per cent (up 19 per cent), No: 44
* Roy Morgan says this is the first time since Victoria's stage-four restrictions started in early August that a majority of Victorians want hospitality reopened for table service
* Should Melbourne residents be free to travel more than 5km from their home? Yes: 61 per cent (up 11 per cent), No: 39 per cent
* If a state election was held today, which party would have your first preference? L-NP 39.5 per cent (up one per cent from two weeks ago), ALP 39 per cent (up two per cent), Greens 10 per cent (down two per cent), Independents 5.5 per cent (up 1.5 per cent), Others six per cent (down 2.5 per cent). Two-party preferred is now ALP 51.5 and L-NP 48.5 (unchanged)
* Do you approve of the way Premier Daniel Andrews is handling his job? Approve: 61 per cent (down nine per cent from three weeks ago), disapprove 39 per cent.