REGIONAL VICTORIA RESTRICTIONS ARE ABOUT TO EASE
* As of midnight on Wednesday, coranavirus restrictions will ease for regional Victoria
* There are no further changes for metropolitan Melbourne, beyond the easing of some restrictions that came into effect on Monday
* The 14-day rolling average of new cases has dropped below 5 to 3.6 in regional Victoria, plus there are no mystery cases
WHAT IT MEANS
* Leaving home allowed, no restrictions on reasons or distance
* Public gatherings of up to 10 outdoors allowed
* "Household bubble" of up to five visitors from another nominated household allowed
* Hospitality: predominately outdoor seated service, group limits of 10
* Sport: phased return of outdoor under 18 years contact and non-contact sport; outdoor non-contact sport only for adults
* Funerals can have 20 people
* Weddings can have 10 people
* All shops reopen
BUT WHAT ABOUT TRAVEL BETWEEN MELBOURNE AND REGIONAL AREAS?
* Victoria Police will boost vehicle checkpoints to ensure people are not travelling out of metropolitan Melbourne without good reason
* Premier Daniel Andrews has warned queues at those roadblocks will grow.