The risk of another lockdown in Queensland is falling as close contacts of a small cluster south of Brisbane test negative for COVID-19.
Queensland reported zero new locally acquired cases on Monday, and five that were overseas acquired and detected in hotel quarantine.
Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk says the risk of a lockdown linked to the Beenleigh cluster is decreasing, as more and more close contacts return negative tests.
"I know a lot of people were coming up to me on the weekend, concerned about whether or not we were going into a lockdown, but we have less risk now that is easing," she told reporters.
The cluster currently involves three cases - the truck driver who sparked it and two of his contacts, a four-year-old girl and the girl's mother.
About 900 families have been forced into home quarantine because the girl attended the Boulevard Early Learning Centre in Mt Warren Park, which is also used for before and after school care for Windaroo State School students.
Three staff and 17 children at the child care centre have returned negative results but will still have to complete two weeks in home quarantine.
Negative tests have also been returned by 34 of the 36 Windaroo State School students who attended before or after school care.
But the parents of the other two are refusing to have their daughters tested, Chief Health Officer Jeannette Young told reporters.
"Unfortunately, those 900 families will need to remain in quarantine until we get those results ... I do hope we are able to work with the family so those two children get tested."
"If they get tested and they test negative, they, of course, will have to stay in quarantine because they were at the childcare centre.
"But it means all those other families who go to the Windaroo State School will be able to be released from quarantine, but not yet."
Meanwhile authorities are still trying to track down three or four customers who were at the Stylish Nails salon at the Beenleigh Marketplace last Monday morning, at the same time the infected truck driver was there.
The salon manager, four staff, and four customers had all tested negative but Dr Young is still trying to identify three or four others, with all but one customer at the salon failing to use the check-in contact tracing app.
All Queenslanders have again been urged to use the relative lull in cases to get vaccinated amid revelations GPs are not using all the Pfizer doses they're being allocated by the federal government.
"I do want every single one of those 75,000 doses a week that go to GPs across the state to be utilised," Dr Young said.
In the next few weeks the number of GPs delivering vaccines will jump from 341 to 983, and more vaccination hubs will open up across the state to deal with a surge in vaccine supplies from the commonwealth.
Queensland's Vaccine Commissioner Shane Chelepy said drive-through vaccination clinics like those operating in southern states aren't needed yet, and walk-in centres can administer more doses, more quickly.
But he said they could prove useful down the track because they are a good way to keep people socially distant.
Deputy Police Commissioner Steve Gollschewski said there was now plenty of capacity in quarantine hotels for returning and relocating Queenslanders.
The state halted returns and new arrivals last month, when hotels authorised to provide quarantine services reached capacity.
"We do have sufficient hotel quarantine availability, so no pressure there - over 800 rooms available in both international and domestic quarantine at the moment," Mr Gollschewski said.
Queensland currently has 20 active COVID-19 cases, with 53 per cent of the eligible population having had one dose of a vaccine, and 34.51 per cent fully vaccinated.