The war between Kanan and Raq is heating up in a newly released trailer for Season 3 of Starz’s Power Book III: Raising Kanan.
Premiering Friday, Dec. 1 (at midnight ET on demand and the Starz app, then 8/7c on linear), the upcoming run picks up “in Southside Jamaica Queens with the Thomas family in turmoil and reeling from the Mob’s coordinated attack on Raquel, Marvin and Lou-Lou,” reads the official synopsis. “After her close call, Raquel is looking to make a fresh start, but Kanan doesn’t trust her or believe it when she says she’s done. Can she really be out of the game?”
More from TVLine
The above preview also features the return of Italian mob boss Stefano (played by Tony Danza) and introduces new adversaries “Snaps” and “Pop” (Wendell Pierce and Erika Woods).
Ready for some more recent newsy nuggets? Well…
* Kelly Clarkson will host NBC’s Christmas in Rockefeller Center special (airing Wednesday, Nov. 29 at 8 pm), in addition to performing during the event.
* Ashlee Simpson (Melrose Place, 7th Heaven) will star in the QVC+ holiday mystery movie The Recipe Files, directed by actress Lindsay Hartley (Passions). Premiering Friday, Nov. 24 as part of the streamer’s Movie Mall experience, The Recipe Files “centers on Isabel, a baker who finds herself seeking adventure in the cookie-cutter town of Shady Oaks after having lost her job and fiancé,” per the official synopsis. “When she suspects her recent thrift store find, a mysterious handwritten recipe book, may hold clues to its former owner’s death, she sets out to crack the case with the help of some newfound friends, all amidst a budding romance. Will she solve it in time for the holidays or will her efforts be a recipe for disaster?”
* The 2023 Billboard Music Awards top finalists include Taylor Swift, Morgan Wallen, SZA, The Weeknd, Drake and Zach Bryan. Performances and awards will roll out across BBMAs and Billboard social channels, as well as via BBMAs.watch on Sunday, Nov. 19.
* Bravo fans, assemble! Beginning Friday, Nov. 3 and through Friday, Nov. 10, Peacock will be streaming content from the Las Vegas BravoCon, including panels with the casts of Vanderpump Rules, The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Below Deck, Summer House and other shows, plus five episodes of BravoCon LIVE with Andy Cohen!
* Kiefer Sutherland (24) will narrate the Apple TV+ docuseries Murder Without a Trial, about John Lennon’s murder.
* HBO has released a trailer for the documentary Albert Brooks: Defending My Life, directed by filmmaker Rob Reiner and premiering Saturday, Nov. 11 at 8 pm:
* Paramount+ has released a trailer for Finestkind, a crime drama from Oscar winner Brian Helgeland, starring Ben Foster, Toby Wallace, Jenna Ortega and Tommy Lee Jones. The movie premieres Friday, Dec. 15.
Which of today’s TVLine Items pique your interest?
Best of TVLine