SOCIAL MEDIA TRIBUTES FOR ESPERANCE BUSHFIRE VICTIM KYM "FREDDY" CURNOW:
- Wendy McKenna: "RIP Kym (Fred). Always a happy go lucky guy. Very caring family man. My heart and thoughts are with his families. Love to you all."
- Mary Louise Hanson: "Bloody legend rip my friend. You made us all proud."
- Deb Crofskey: "So not fair, deepest sympathy to all his family."
- Robyn Farquhar: "Our very own Esperance HERO! Our thoughts are with family and friends."
- Denise Marshall: "The smile will always be above esperance looking down. RIP."
- Lynda Smith: "Heartfelt sympathy to all the Curnow family, may you find strength with one another, family and friends."
- Erin Pilmer: "Love and thought are with Kelly and the Curnow family. Freddy was a great man had a lot of respect for him. Esperance will do your memory proud Freddy. Taken to (sic) young will leave a big hole in the community."
- Mines Rovers Football Club: "Thinking of all our friends at Gibson Football Club - terrible news to have lost one of your club greats and an all round good bloke in Freddy. Look after the wonderful Curnow family and know that other clubs are thinking of you all and sending you our prayers and love."
- John Sullivan: "What a bloody champion. It was a privilege to play football with you."