Football has been suspended ‘indefinitely’ in England due to the coronavirus crisis, and while there are hopes to resume the season in June, speculation around potential transfer for the 2020-21 season remains rife.
We’ll keep you abreast of all the news from our correspondents, and the talking points and rumours from the rest of Europe.
Latest transfer news and rumours…
- Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal want Hakimi
- Spurs could rekindle Coutinho interest
- United and Liverpool target Havertz wants Bayern
- Tottenham want Ajax star to replace Lloris
- The three 'perfect' signings for Man United
- Chelsea in talks over Coutinho deal
- Man United interested in James Rodriguez
- Arsenal, Man United in for Corentin Tolisso
- Dortmund target Sancho replacement
- Napoli want West Ham star Felipe Anderson
- Tottenham quoted fee for Muriqi
- Suarez backs moves for Neymar, Lautaro
- Boateng not on Arsenal's radar
Can't see the Transfer news LIVE blog? Click here to access our desktop page.
When does the 2020 summer transfer window open?
The summer window opens in England at the end of the season - currently May 18, but that will almost certainly not be when it finishes due to Covid-19 delays.
Players can be officially registered with their new clubs when the Fifa international window opens on July 1.
From January 1 onwards, Premier League players with six months left on their contract have been able to negotiate and agree pre-contract deals with foreign clubs.