Tottenham have signed Gareth Bale and Sergio Reguilon from Real Madrid, along with Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Joe Hart and Matt Doherty. Champions Liverpool have signed £25m Thiago Alcantara from Bayern Munich, while Diogo Jota has also joined from Wolves.
Chelsea have spent big on Kai Havertz, Thiago Silva, Malang Sarr, Ben Chilwell, Timo Werner and Hakim Ziyech, with goalkeeper Edouard Mendy expected to sign this week. Manchester United have brought in Donny van de Beek but are struggling to sign top target Jadon Sancho.
- Tottenham meet Inter Milan over Skriniar
- Mendy to Chelsea 'done'; announcement coming
- Atletico Madrid strike Suarez deal with Barcelona
- Dembele to Man United as Sancho move fades
- Fresh Aouar bid from Arsenal?
- Arteta offers latest Ozil update
- Liverpool still in for Ismaila Sarr
- Aston Villa eye Barkley loan swoop
When does the 2020 summer transfer window close?
The window is now open for 10 weeks from July 27.
Following consultation with the EFL, a domestic-only window will be added from 5 October, closing 5pm on 16 October.
During this window, Premier League clubs will only be able to trade with EFL clubs (either loans or permanent registrations). No transfers can take place between Premier League clubs in this period.