TikToker who filmed Nicola Bulley’s body being removed from river is targeted by angry locals
Curtis Arnold, 34, from Kidderminster, Worcestershire, posted a video of Nicola Bulley's body being removed from the River Wyre in Lancashire.
A barber shop linked to a TikToker who filmed police removing Nicola Bulley's body from a river has been vandalised by locals.
Hairdresser Curtis Arnold, 34, from Kidderminster, Worcestershire, has boasted of making almost £1,000 from YouTube alone for posting videos about the case.
He posted one video which showed police recovering Bulley's body from the River Wyre in Lancashire, three weeks after the 45-year-old mortgage adviser and mother-of-two went missing.
A business where he used to work has since been targeted by vandals.
Read more: Nicola Bulley - members of public 'climb fence to photograph body' found in river
The outside of Grade One Barbers in Kidderminster was daubed with graffiti at the weekend.
When the shop was contacted for comment, Arnold answered and said he no longer worked there.
"It's not really fair on the owner," he said.
"The name of the shop is very well known. I've only been there a short time".
Some of the graffiti had been removed by Thursday afternoon but the shop was empty.
One local resident, who did not want to be named, said: "I noticed it there at the start of the week but to be honest I didn't know he worked there.
"I knew he was local but somebody has obviously taken exception to his behaviour and took matters into their own hands to make a point.
Read more: Nicola Bulley's friends pay tribute to 'amazing' mum in fundraising appeal
"You can't agree with what he did but it's not nice to see this."
Arnold is behind the Curtis Media account on TikTok, YouTube and Facebook and posted a number of videos about the Nicola Bulley case.
He had previously posted footage of a "possible burial site" while the Lancashire Police search was still underway.
Arnold claimed the response to his videos has had a "devastating impact" on his life.
In a recent video on his channel, he said: “I’ve been assaulted, I’ve had my workplace damaged, I’ve had my car damaged.
"I’ve had people come to the house, I’ve had my personal address posted all over Facebook and shared. Safe to say I've learned my lesson."
Arnold apologised for posting the video showing Bulley's body being removed by police.
He claims to have anonymously donated "five times the amount" his video made in online royalties to Bulley's family.
He said: "It can't have been a nice thing for them to have seen and I'm sorry about that."
Watch: Call for independent review into police handling of Nicola Bulley case