Three people have been arrested and charged with the murder of missing Adelaide man Michael Purse, who disappeared more than two years ago.
The 32-year-old was last seen in February 2019 when he was collected from the Adelaide Casino and taken to a unit at suburban Kilburn.
It's there police believe he was murdered the following morning, with his body placed in the boot of a car and eventually disposed of.
His disappearance was subsequently declared a major crime.
South Australian Police on Wednesday said they had arrested three men in connection with Mr Purse's disappearance.
A 39-year-old Adelaide Plains man, 36-year-old Kilburn man and 24-year-old man of no fixed address have been charged with murder and refused bail.
They are expected to face Adelaide Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
An extensive search at a property north of Adelaide last year failed to find his remains or the weapons used to kill him.
Superintendent Des Bray said previously that Mr Purse was known to be involved in the drug trade, and committed thefts and frauds to support his addiction.
"He was subject to a number of assaults and on one occasion was kidnapped and on another was threatened with a firearm," he said.
"We know he had issues within the drug community but was also in conflict and had some personal dispute with a person we believe may be involved in the subsequent murder."
Police said they would continue to investigate and search for Mr Purse's body.