Police have charged a third man after finding about 350 kilograms of commercial-grade fireworks across properties in Melbourne's north.
Officers allegedly came across the mammoth haul during searches at properties in Craigieburn and Campbellfield in February, followed by a further three searches in May.
Along with the fireworks, they seized prohibited weapons, drugs, cash, a trailer, and a motorbike.
A 38-year-old Craigieburn man was charged with 95 offences after the May seizure, including 37 counts of possessing an explosive substance, and possessing an unregistered handgun.
He is due to appear at Broadmeadows Magistrates' Court on September 2.
He had previously been charged with five offences including possessing and selling explosives.
A 34-year-old man, also from Craigieburn, was charged with a range of offences in February and bailed to appear at the court on the same date, while a 39-year-old man was released pending further inquiries.
Arson and explosive squad detectives on Wednesday charged a third man as part of their investigation.
The 22-year-old, from Dallas, is accused of 26 offences, including possessing and transporting an explosive substance.
He was bailed to appear at Broadmeadows Magistrates' Court on September 2.
The public are banned from using commercial fireworks because they are extremely dangerous in untrained hands, Detective Inspector Steve Soden said.
"Alongside the risk of serious injury or death, fireworks are unpredictable and volatile items that can result in fires - both grassfires and bushfires - as well as causing substantial property damage," he said.
"It has been a huge amount of work by the Arson and Explosives Squad - these seizures have prevented a great amount of possible harm to the community."