A bus tour of some of Busselton’s most impressive Christmas light displays will depart from the town centre next week.
South West Coachlines is running the annual tour on Tuesday and Wednesday for a gold coin donation which will be donated to the Australian Red Cross.
Organiser Julian McGowan said the tour would visit at least 12 houses which would be lit up when the tour set off at 7.30pm.
To book a place, contact South West Coachlines on 9752 7700.
Some displays around the Busselton shire can be seen at:
• 2 Rainbird Place, Dunsborough.
• 38, 39 and 40 Trovincia Parade, Provence.
• 96 Molloy Street, Busselton.
• 28 West Street, Busselton.
• 22 Martingale Drive, Dunsborough.
• 50 Kilchatten Cresent, Busselton.
• 42 Timbermill Cresent, Broadwater.
• 2 Fairway Drive, Busselton
Every dog has its day ... and today belonged to Luke Beveridge and his snapping, snarling, wonderful scrappers.