Fire on worksite closes street
Fire on worksite closes street

A section of Bunbury's main Victoria Street was closed earlier this morning when fire crews were called out to a building site opposite The Three Monkeys Bar and Nightclub.

Workers on the site were using a hot torch to waterproof a second floor balcony when the heat caused insulation in an adjacent wall to begin smouldering.

Two career fire fighters supported by a number of volunteers attended the scene shortly after 10am and the situation was quickly brought under control.

More details in Tuesday’s Herald.

Popular videos

Compare & Save

Our Picks

Compare & Save

Follow Us

More from The West