The West

Tea towel fire damages Duckstein kitchen
Tea towel fire damages Duckstein kitchen

Firefighters were called to Duckstein Brewery in Margaret River this morning, after two crates of tea towels caught on fire.

It is understood the tea towels had been taken out of the dryer when they combusted, before self-extinguishing.

A Fire and Emergency Services Authorities spokeswoman said the fires had caused about $40,000 worth of smoke damage in the kitchens.

Duckstein Brewery manager Sam Oliver said the brewery and restaurant would remain open today, and there would not affect this weekend’s Oktoberfest celebrations.

Latest News From The West

Popular videos

Compare & Save