Well, she's only got herself to blame.
A Las Vegas woman is in hospital recovering after collapsing at the Heart Attack Grill while eating a double bypass burger.
But wait, there's more.
She was also smoking cigarettes and downing a magarita.
The woman, in her 40s, was rushed to hospital after being found in the restaurant unconscious.
A customer had heart attack two months ago while eating a triple bypass burger.
In that case fellow diners thought the man's sweating and shaking was simply a part of the show.
It was in fact, an actual heart attack.
"I actually felt horrible for the gentleman because tourists were taking photos of him as if it were some type of a stunt", The Diner's owner Dr Jon Basso said at the time.
"But even with our morbid sense of humour we wouldn't pull a stunt like that."
The Heart Attack Grill has signs that read, 'This Establishment is Bad for Your Health', at the front door.
Dr Jon, who is not a medical doctor, told the Los Angeles Times his warnings about his food means he has no liability for what happens to his customers.
Check out our gallery of the world's worst fast foods