House Rules judge and Home Beautiful magazine editor Wendy Moore shares her favourite style finds from each home.
1. Moore said the Rita vintage-style canvas from Freedom in Candy and Ryan's dining room was "a wonderful choice" by Carole and Russell. "It suited the house rules perfectly," she said.
2. "The ant-cap lights, upcycled from Bomber's shed, were a really clever concept," Moore said of Bomber and Mel's new lounge area, created by Brooke and Grant. "It was such a great idea - ant caps never looked so good!"
3. "Luxury and style" is how Moore summed up the Waldorf bedhead by Heatherly Design (heatherlydesign.com.au), which Maddi and Lloyd selected for Adam and Lisa's main bedroom.
4. In Brooke and Grant's home, Moore loved the concept of the blackwood bench in the entranceway, custom-made by local Tasmanian company Halton Joinery, with its individual pigeonholes for each of the couple's seven children.
5. "The Kado Classic freestanding bath from Reece fits perfectly within a 100-year-old farmhouse," Moore said of Brooke and Grant's new bathroom. "A great modern version of a classic look."