The West

A man was taken to Royal Perth Hospital with burns and smoke inhalation this morning after an apartment fire in Mosman Park.

Just before 5am, firefighters were called to a block of units on Dover Court, near Fairlight Street.

The blaze was started by portable batteries from an electric bicycle.

Fire crews from Claremont, Daglish and Fremantle managed to control the blaze within 20 minutes.

It caused about $15,000 damage.

The extent of the man's burns is unknown.

The West Australian

Latest News From The West

Popular videos

Our Picks

Follow Us

More from The West