The West

A man was taken to Royal Perth Hospital with burns and smoke inhalation this morning after an apartment fire in Mosman Park.

Just before 5am, firefighters were called to a block of units on Dover Court, near Fairlight Street.

The blaze was started by portable batteries from an electric bicycle.

Fire crews from Claremont, Daglish and Fremantle managed to control the blaze within 20 minutes.

It caused about $15,000 damage.

The extent of the man's burns is unknown.

The West Australian

Latest News From The West

Fremantle champion Paul Hasleby expects the Dockers to play finals next year on the back of their bumper recruiting haul, rating the trade period as the best in the club’s history.

Treasurer Mike Nahan has made his most direct case yet for selling Western Power, confirming the Government is considering a sharemarket listing while taking aim at union “hypocrisy” amid a …

Popular videos

Our Picks

Follow Us

More from The West