Lara Bingle's life was far less attractive to watch the second time around, with the second episode of the bikini model's reality show on Network Ten attracting 782,000 viewers on Tuesday night - 143,000 fewer than watched the premiere the previous week.
Being Lara Bingle finished 14th overall, a long way behind the Nine Network's consistent ratings puller The Block, the most watched show with 1.408 million viewers.
Family drama Packed To The Rafters was second with 1.371 million viewers followed by Seven News (1.329 million) and Nine News (1.254 million).
Today Tonight held down fifth (1.184 million), sitcom The Big Bang Theory, which continues to rate highly, was sixth with 1.165 million watchers and A Current Affair was seventh (1.129 million).
Despite the failings of Being Lara Bingle, Ten had something to cheer about with MasterChef and Bikie Wars: Brothers in Arms making the top 10.
MasterChef was eighth with 1.036 million viewers and Bikie Wars was ninth after 1.026 million tuned in for the series conclusion.
In tenth position was Home And Away, which provided the Seven Network with four programs in the top 10 after attracting 922,000 viewers.
Top 10 Tuesday night ratings:
1. The Block (Nine) - 1.408 million
2. Packed To The Rafters (Seven) - 1.371 million
3. Seven News (Seven) - 1.329 million
4. Nine News (Nine) - 1.254 million
5. Today Tonight (Seven) - 1.184 million
6. The Big Bang Theory (Nine) - 1.165 million
7. A Current Affair (Nine) 1.129 million
8. MasterChef (Ten) - 1.036 million
9. Bikie Wars: Brothers In Arms (Ten) - 1.026 million
10. Home And Away (Seven) - 922,000