Australians have continued their love affair with The Voice, with its first live show pulling in more than two million viewers on Monday night.
Six singers from Delta Goodrem and Seal's teams belted out their songs, attracting an average of 2.199 million viewers for the two-hour show.
Two members from each team will be eliminated next Monday when the second of six live shows is screened.
The Nine Network was able to surf on the talent show's success with its new family drama Tricky Business debuting in the top 10.
Tricky Business, starring Shane Bourne and Debra Byrne, followed The Voice, pulling 1.160 million viewers, which gave it seventh position in the ratings.
Seven News with 1.383 million viewers and Nine News with 1.364 million viewers were second and third respectively.
The Block gave Nine three of the top four spots after 1.274 million people tuned in for some renovation entertainment.
Current affair shows Today Tonight (1.199 million) and A Current Affair (1.197 million) were fifth and sixth and ABC News was eighth (1.073 million).
Network Ten's fourth season of MasterChef is failing to gain major traction after its first week, although it is managing around a million viewers each night.
MasterChef finished ninth with 1.042 million viewers while Eddie McGuire's Hot Seat made a surprise surge in viewers sneaking into 10th spot with 767,000.
Top 10 Monday night ratings.
1. The Voice (Nine) - 2.199 million
2. Seven News (Seven) - 1.383 million
3. Nine News (Nine) - 1.364 million
4. The Block (Nine) - 1.274 million
5. Today Tonight (Seven) - 1.199 million
6. A Current Affair (Nine) - 1.197 million
7. Tricky Business (Nine) - 1.160 million
8. ABC News (ABC) - 1.073 million
9. MasterChef (Ten) - 1.042 million
10. Hot Seat (Nine) - 767,000