Hogan in hospital
Hulk Hogan suffered bad burns to his hands

Wrestler-turned-reality TV star Hulk Hogan was hospitalised in Florida on after suffering bad burns to his hand.

Hogan, 59, was scalded when a radiator malfunctioned on Sunday, and he was admitted to the emergency room of Tampa General Hospital for medical attention.

Hogan posted a series of gory shots of his injured hand on his Twitter.com page, including one which showed a doctor treating his swollen fingers and another showing the top layer of skin burned off several digits.

He explained: "Just had a radiator explode on my hand, OUCH. I (am) at the ER (emergency room) now at Tampa General Hospital.

The West Australian

Popular videos

Compare & Save

Our Picks

Follow Us

More from The West