The Hoodoo Gurus will bring Blue Oyster Cult to Australia for the second Dig It Up festival.
Twenty acts will play for Dig It Up with the Hoodoo Gurus topping the bill.
Dig It Up 2013 will also feature The Stems, Peter Case Band, Buzzcocks and Feelin' Groovies.
Hoodoo Gurus will perform their second album Mars Needs Guitars on the tour.
Blue Oyster Cult, from Long Island, New York, formed in 1967 and were positioned as "an American Black Sabbath".
Their biggest success came in 1976 when their Agents of Fortune album sold platinum and the single (Don't Fear) The Reaper reached No.12 on the Billboard chart.
Dig It Up dates:
- April 18, Brisbane, The Tivoli
- April 19, Gold Coast, Twin Towns
- April 21, Sydney, Enmore Theatre
- April 25, Melbourne, The Palace
- April 26, Adelaide, HQ
- April 28, Perth, Astor Theatre