The West

Pregnant woman escapes house fire
Pregnant woman escapes house fire

A pregnant woman who escaped a house fire in Redcliffe this morning has been released from hospital after being treated for smoke inhalation.

Fire-fighters were called to a home on Parkview Parade just after 4.30am.

All people inside the house managed to get out before the blaze took hold but a pregnant woman and another occupant were taken to Swan Districts Hospital for smoke inhalation.

They have since been released.

The fire caused $50,000 damage and was caused by a burning candle which was left unattended.

The West Australian

Popular videos