The West

Noodle bar $50k fire
Noodle bar $50k fire

An accidental kitchen fire has left the owners of an O’Connor restaurant with a $50,000 damage bill.

Fire broke out in the South Street noodle bar about 11.15pm last night, with firefighters taking an hour to bring it under control.

A DFES spokesman said they managed to confine the damage to the kitchen area, with the fire believed to been sparked by a stove being left on after the restaurant closed.

The business will remain closed while the owners assess the damage

The West Australian

Latest News From The West

Building and construction costs in WA have fallen by more than 25 per cent in the past year, with some tradies even “buying” jobs to ensure a continued cash flow.

Popular videos

Our Picks

Follow Us

More from The West