Extreme fire danger is forecast for parts of the Pilbara, central and southern parts of the Interior and inland parts of the Central West tomorrow.
The Department of Fire and Emergency Services advises that the forecast is for very hot, dry and windy conditions which could foster a bush or grass fire.
The Bureau of Meteorology has forecast a extreme fire danger rating for:
• Shire of East Pilbara - eastern part
• Shire of Laverton – north western, central and eastern parts
• Shire of Menzies – eastern part
• Shire of Ngaanyatjarraku
• Shire of Wiluna – central and eastern parts
• City of Greater Geraldton – inland part
• Shire of Chapman Valley – inland part
• Shire of Mingenew
• Shire of Morawa
• Shire of Northampton – inland part
Severe fire danger is also forecast for several parts of northern and central WA.
A maximum of 39C is forecast for Perth tomorrow.
The bureau forecasts very hot and sunny conditions.
Winds easterly 25 to 35 km/h tending northwest to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then tending south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon.