Maha is a certified Health and Nutrition Coach and a freelance writer.
She is passionate about cooking, creating recipes, and good health.
- 2 large zucchini (courgettes), spiralised
- 1 large accrot, spiralised
- 150g red cabbage, shredded
- 50g kale ribbons, massaged
- 1 red capsicum (pepper), thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds (black and white)
2 Teaspoons fish sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
80ml lime juice
1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Put all the salad ingredients into a large bowl.
- Make the dressing by combining all the ingredients in a small jar and shaking well.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, and toss to ensure the salad is well coated. Serve immediately and enjoy.